Thursday, April 3, 2008

website & the junos...

Well I am SUPER excited because yesterday I won tickets to the Junos for this Sunday in Calgary. It was a contest put on by the Bounce 91.7fm, which I don't even remember entering! Jered took Saturday night off to take me out for dinner, now we're going to drive down to calgary that night and then get all dolled up and go out to the Juno awards Sunday night.

I am laughing at my "turning twenty-five" post from the other day. I was having quite the pity party for one. Since then I went to Red Deer and got to see Jered (my husband) open up for Paul Brandt, my girlfriend Laura is taking me to Corb Lund tonight, and then Saturday is my birthday and we're going to the Junos! What a week. Did I mention I won a guitar with the Junos tickets? Funny how "I'm not planning anything special for my birthday this year" has turned into the most special plans of all.

Last and CERTAINLY not least, my website - www.lisanicolegrace.com is OFFICIALLY up and running. How exciting! An amazing graphic designer named Danielle Hardy - www.thinkgraphicdesigns - designed & created the whole thing. So if you're ever looking for someone to do that type of thing for you, she's your girl. So make sure you check my site and Danielle's site out! My cousin Tyler has been amazing in planning the whole website with me, and pushing me to get a website in the first place. He's my "manager"! LOL Also, my girlfriend Ashley Armstrong did some amazing photos (that are already on this page) and her website is www.kinetic-studios.com

Happy 25th Birthday to me!!!

No comments: