Thursday, March 27, 2008

twenty-five

i'm turning twenty five years old next week.

usually i'm really good about birthdays, getting older, etc. but this year i'm a little leary about the big 2-5. aren't i supposed to have accomplished a lot of what i want to accomplish by this age? i feel like i'm just getting started! i'm going to make a point to use this 25th year of my life to do things that i've always dreamed of doing, but never done. i'm finally going to finish a cd. i'm going to travel to a place i've never been, and maybe even try to go on a little tour. maybe only 3 or 4 dates, but not just shows in edmonton. i'm going to embrace twenty-five and make it a good year. yeah, okay i feel better now. :)

1 comment:

Daneel Irons said...

Lisa I think you are amazing and beautiful and are going to do amazing and beautiful things. To be honest, when I read that you were turning 25 I was a little surprised. Don't get me wrong, you look your age, I mean, you're gorgeous but... in my eyes you are incredibly successful and I could only hope that I come across that way when I'm 25. As you say in your profile, you have a great husband, but you failed to mention you have an abundance of talent and you are going to go far. 25 is just the beginning. xox