Sunday, May 15, 2011

prairie belles

So this weekend was a big weekend for the Prairie Belles Podcast! On Friday we were invited to the Shell Theatre 2011 - 2012 Season Launch. Daneel & I headed out to Fort Saskatchewan for a little luncheon/concert/press party launch all put on by the lovely and very talented Elizabeth Budd. The Shell Theatre is the first official sponsor of the podcast, supporting our U22 Revue Segment. We are so excited to partner with the Shell Theatre to further the arts in Edmonton & surrounding areas.
We had so much fun. A few weeks back Elizabeth came to my office at the YWCA and asked me a few questions about the Prairie Belles, U22, the greater Edmonton arts community & more. I got to be a part of the season promotional video. Check it out!




Also this weekend Daneel & I drove to Canmore to be a part of the Rocky Mountain Soap Co. 12K women's run. Not only did we run 12K in 1 hr & 22mins (13 mins better than our usual 12K time) I also got to sing two days in a row to a bunch of very special and inspirational women, in the midst of the rocky mountains no less! I'll be uploading a video very soon.

A very exhausted lil' ol' me is heading to bed. Cheers!

No comments: